1. Students who come to school with their escorts should never leave before the escort arrives.
In case of delay,they should report to the school office.
2. Students who come to school on their own should reach the school 5 minutes before the first bell rings.
3. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done silently and in orderly manner.
4. Care must be taken of the school property.No student should damage any school furniture;write or draw anything on the walls.Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher.A fine will be levied.
5. The school reserves the right,after a warning,to suspend a student whose progress is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
6. No books(other than text books or library books),magazine or papers should be brought to the school.
7. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is strictly prohibited.
8. The school is not responsible for goods lost.
9. Parents and guardians should contact the teacher on PTM days to note the progress of their wards.
10. A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
11. Parents and guardians must not visit wards or teachers without prior permission of the principal.
12. Students should get their report cards signed by their parents/Guardians within two days of receipt of their report card.
13. A student will be fined in case of loss of the report card.
14. For celebrating their birthdays students are allowed to distribute only toffees and chocolates.No other eatables or gifts should be brought for this purpose for self or others.
15. For organizing any party, students must procure permission and inform the discipline-in-charge about it atleast a day prior.
16. All the students must carry their identity card round the year.
17. Any work related to co-currcular activities should be done only during the zero period and break time.
18. The name,class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the student.water bottle,blazer and jersey should also bear the name of the student.
19. A student who uses unfair means during tests will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter.Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
20. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the receptionist.They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
21. Students using the school bus must maintain discipline in the bus.Bus facilities will be withdrawn in cases where discipline is not properly maintained.
22. Leave application must be sent in advance,in the leave application performa attached,at the end of the almanac.
23. Students are not allowed to go to a relatives or friend’s house from school without prior written permission of parents.
Awards and Recognitions
Features and Specialties
Please visit our school office to find more information about our School.